Facial Dry Brush
The practice of dry-brushing has been shown to improve appearance of your skin, increase blood circulation, smooth and exfoliate rough skin patches. The benefits of dry brushing include:
* Dry brushing unclogs the skin’s pores while exfoliating.
* Increasing blood circulation and
* Promoting lymph flow/drainage
* Improved digestion
* Stimulates your nervous system, leaving you feeling invigorated
* * Work from your forehead, moving down toward your heart.
* Always apply gentle pressure.
* Start by brushing your forehead, from the bridge of your nose and toward your hairline. Repeat in the opposite direction on the other side of your face.
*Moving toward your cheekbones, use gentle strokes down toward your chin.
*Continue with your normal face cleansing routine and finish by applying your moisturizer. Our brushes are made of bamboo and contain horse hair bristles.
Size: 5cm long x 4cm wide
Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.